Join the Camp Dream Team as we advocate for disabilities at the Capitol. We hope to see you there!
We will post the day's schedule once it has been released.
Join us to show your support to the special needs community. Click HERE to register.
- Wednesday, January 20: We Need More DD (NOW/COMP) Waivers Day
- Wednesday, January 27: (sponsored by GCDD and UNLOCK, formerly "Unlock the Waiting Lists")
- Tuesday, February 2: Independent Care Waiver Program (ICWP) Raise the Rate Day (sponsored by GCDD and UNLOCK)
- Tuesday, February 9: Inclusive Post-Secondary Education (IPSE) Day (sponsored by GCDD, UNLOCK and the Georgia Inclusive Post-Secondary Education Consortium
- Thursday, February 11: Intellectual Disability and the Death Penalty (sponsored by GCDD, PAPE Coalition and GFADP) Employment First Day (sponsored by GCDD, UNLOCK and the Employment First Coalition) ABLE (Achieving a Better Life) Act Coalition Day
- Wednesday, February 24: (sponsored by GCDD, AADD and the Georgia ABLE Coalition) Wildcard Day! End-of-Session Advocacy
- Tuesday, March 1: (sponsored by GCDD and UNLOCK)
For more information or any questions, please contact Camp Dream National Spokesperson Yvette Pegues at email@example.com.