2018 summer camp registration is closed. 2019 registration will open soon.
2018 Junior Counselor Session dates:
July 27th – July 31st (Fri. - Tue.)
Please direct all inquiries to the Camp Director or call us at 678-367-0040.
Who may serve as a Junior Counselor?
Junior Counselors are typically 13-15 in age, but can be older.
What do Junior Counselors do?
Junior Counselors are the engines that drive and provide the energy for all Camp Dream activities. As a Junior Counselor, you are given the opportunity to engage and play with the campers, ensure that the activities are safe and fun for all the campers, and give the opportunity to use your creativity to keep the fun going.
Duties as a Junior Counselor include but are not limited to:
· Set-up and tear down activity centers
· Assist with boat rides, water slide, train rides, swimming, etc..
· Assist counselors with camper personal hygiene or other physical needs
· Provide energy and enthusiasm to help maintain an energetic and positive environment
· Assist with grounds keeping
· Other duties as assigned by the Director or Junior Counselor Coordinator
If you are interested in becoming a Junior Counselor, complete the application above. Please direct all inquiries to the Camp Director or call us at 678-367-0040.