2017 Applications Coming Soon! Please check back February 20, 2017.
Click the JR. Counselor Application button below to register for 2017 camping sessions.
2017 Jr.COUNSELOR SESSION DATES:
July 14th – July 18th (Fri. - Tue.)
July 18th – July 22nd (Tue. - Sat.)
July 22nd – July 26th (Sat. - Wed.)
July 26th – July 30th (Wed. - Sun.)
To submit applications or Camping Session inquiries, contact our Camp Director at email@example.com or 678-367-0040.
Who may serve as a Junior Counselor?
Junior Counselors are volunteers who are at least 13 years old.
What do Junior Counselors do?
Junior Counselors are the engines that drive and provide the energy for all Camp Dream activities. As a Junior Counselor, you are given the opportunity to engage and play with the campers, ensure that the activities are safe and fun for all the campers, and give the opportunity to use your creativity to keep the fun going.
Duties as a Junior Counselor include but are not limited to:
· Set-up and tear down activity centers
· Assist with boat rides, water slide, train rides, swimming, etc..
· Assist counselors with camper personal hygiene or other physical needs
· Provide energy and enthusiasm to help maintain an energetic and positive environment
· Assist with grounds keeping
· Other duties as assigned by the Director or Junior Counselor Coordinator
If you are interested in becoming a Junior Counselor, please download the application above and mail to our Camp Director at 4355 Cobb Parkway, Ste J117 Atlanta, GA 30339. Should you have any further questions, please contact our Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-367-0040.