2020 Counselor registration will be published here by October 31, 2019.
2020 Summer Camp - Session Dates:
July 19th – July 23rd (Sunday - Thursday)
July 23rd – July 27th (Thursday - Monday)
Please direct all inquiries to the Camp Director or call us at 678-367-0040.
Who may serve as a Counselor?
Anyone 18, or older in age may volunteer as a Counselor. Backgrounds checks are conducted for all Counselors and Staff.
What do Counselors do?
Counselors are the back bone of each session. They provide one-on-one interactions, coaching, and support to one individual. Campers are able to receive a magical experience while at Camp largely due to the special care their counselor provides.
As a counselor, you will be with your assigned camper throughout the duration of the camp. While most campers are self-reliant, a portion of the campers have significant physical and/or cognitive needs. Your duties as a counselor include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring or assisting with proper personal hygiene of the camper which includes bathing, toileting, tooth brushing, etc.
· Ensuring camper participation in all camp activities
· Ensuring adherence to dietary requirements
· Assisting campers with activities
· Being a coach, cheerleader, and friend
If you are interested in becoming a counselor, please complete the application above. Direct all inquiries to the Camp Director or call us at 678-367-0040.