Click the Counselor Application button below to register for 2017 camping sessions.
2017 Counselor Session dates:
July 14th – July 18th (Fri. - Tue.)
July 18th – July 22nd (Tue. - Sat.)
July 22nd – July 26th (Sat. - Wed.)
July 26th – July 30th (Wed. - Sun.)
Please direct all inquiries to the Camp Director at email@example.com or 678-367-0040.
Who may serve as a Counselor?
Counselors are volunteers who are 18 years old.
What do Counselors do?
Counselors are the back bone of each session. They provide one-on-one interactions, coaching, and support to one idividual. Campers are able to receive a magical experience while at Camp largely due to the special care their counselor provides.
As a counselor, you will be with your assigned camper throughout the duration of the camp. While most campers are self-reliant, a portion of the campers have significant physical and/or mental needs. Your duties as a counselor include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring or assisting with proper personal hygiene of the camper which includes bathing, toileting, tooth brushing, etc.
· Ensuring camper participation in all camp activities
· Ensuring adherence to dietary requirements
· Assisting campers with activities
· Being a coach, cheerleader, and friend
If you are interested in becoming a counselor and changing someone's life, please complete the application above. Direct all inquiries to the Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-367-0040.