2020 Jr. Counselor registration is open! You may register by clicking the button below.
2020 Summer Camp - Session Dates:
July 19th – July 23rd (Sunday - Thursday)
July 23rd – July 27th (Thursday - Monday)
Please direct all inquiries to the Camp Director or call us at 678-367-0040.
Who may serve as a Junior Counselor?
Junior Counselors are typically 13-15 in age, but can be older.
What do Junior Counselors do?
Jr Counselors are the engines that drive and provide the energy for all Summer Camp activities. Camp Dream’s Activities Coordinator and Jr Counselor Coordinator work closely with Jr Counselors to ensure that all activities are safe and fun for all Campers and Volunteers. Jr Counselors are using their creativity and energy to keep the fun going, with the opportunity to engage and play with the Campers.
Duties as a Jr Counselor include but are not limited to:
· Set-up and clean-up of activities
· Assist with check-in/ check-out, water slide, motorcycle rides, swimming, etc..
· Assist counselors with Camper personal hygiene or other physical needs
· Provide energy and enthusiasm to help maintain an energetic and positive environment
· Assist with grounds keeping
· Other duties as assigned by the Jr Counselor Coordinator
If you are interested in becoming a Junior Counselor, complete the application above. Please direct all inquiries to the Camp Director or call us at 678-367-0040.